While the travel planners at Key to the World Travel® work year-round in planning, today is NATIONAL PLAN FOR VACATION DAY! And while there are LOTS of great “national” days (National Eat Ice Cream for Breakfast Day is next week – Feb 4th!) we want to stress the importance of today and planning your vacations!
WHY YOU SHOULD USE YOUR VACATION TIME
Are you one of the 52% of employees that didn’t utilize your vacation time in 2017?! Various studies show that using your vacation time is important for many reasons:
- Vacation time is considered the most important benefit, second only to health insurance
- Not using vacation time can send the message to your employer that you don’t value it
- Using vacation time is beneficial to both your physical and mental health
- Using vacation time encourages relaxation and stimulates creativity and innovation
- Employees who use vacation time are more productive employees
- Employees who use vacation time are more likely to get promoted and get a raise
What a waste! Use those days – a week at a time for a good, relaxing getaway!
WHERE CAN YOU TRAVEL IN A WEEK?
- 7 Night (or less) Cruise to the Bahamas, Eastern/Western/Southern Caribbean
- Europe or European River Cruise
- Caribbean or Mexican All-Inclusive Resort
- Walt Disney World®, Disneyland®, Universal Orlando Resort™
Are you overwhelmed at the thought of planning your own vacation? No worries – just contact Key to the World Travel® and one of our experienced travel planners will take it from there!
All Key to the World Travel® planners are experts and offer the highest level of exemplary customer service. Contact your travel planner to book your vacation, or click here to request a quote today!
Contact Cara today, using the links below!