Join Our Team
Help Travelers Experience Their Dream Vacations!
Key to the World Travel is looking for talented vacation planners with an inherent love of travel to join our team of experienced travel advisors.
We’re searching for candidates who possess the knowledge and passion for travel, and who can provide the exemplary service that we require of our Independent Contractor travel advisors (no previous experience necessary).
How Our Travel Advisors Make Vacation Magic
You’ll be planning vacations for travelers heading to destinations all over the world! Key to the World Travel advisors work one-on-one with clients to create their perfect vacation while taking note of their needs, interests, and budgets.
As an expert travel advisor, you’ll be creating a unique experience for your client. That means organizing dining plans, lodging, activities, accommodations, and more, so they can focus on enjoying their vacation.
Our most successful travel advisors are highly organized. They love interacting with people and aren’t afraid to take the initiative. This helps them keep track of deals, promotions, and packages to help clients get the best possible prices.
We give our travel advisors a lot of freedom and flexibility! As an Independent Contractor, you’ll be responsible for managing yourself, staying on top of your client portfolios, and working from home on your own schedule (full or part-time). There are no required sales or time minimums. But, you do need to be available for your clients while they’re traveling.
Who We’re Looking For
You don’t need to have any previous experience as a travel advisor to work with Key to the World. However, there are a few traits we look for in potential candidates.
Visits to Your Specialty Destination
We like our travel advisors to have first-hand experience with their specialty destination, so we require that you’ve visited it several times. The more comfortable you are with a destination, the easier it is to plan an amazing vacation for your clients!
Expert-Level Travel Knowledge
You’ll need to be very familiar with Disney Destinations, Universal Parks & Resorts, OR at least one other travel niche. Niche examples are cruises, Europe, all-inclusives, beach destinations, destination weddings, etc.
Organizational Skills and Motivation
We’ll always be here to answer your questions, but we won’t be looking over your shoulder. This position requires self-management, strong organizational skills and the ability to market your services.
Strong Research Skills
If you're excited to join an industry-leading travel agency, apply today!
The Perks of Working with Key to the World
- Competitive commission
- Increased commissions from preferred suppliers
- Coverage under the agency’s E&O insurance
- Agency intranet for support & social networking
- Specialist training & certification via Agent Accelerator
- Opportunity to earn industry credentials for access to travel discounts
About Key to the World Travel
- Accredited full-service travel agency
- An Authorized Disney Vacation Planner
- Universal Parks & Resorts U-Preferred Agency
- Preferred Sandals Agency
- Member of the American Society of Travel Advisors
- Member of the Better Business Bureau with an A+ Rating
- Licensed Travel Seller
- Licensed to sell travel insurance with Travel Insured, Generali Global Assistance and Travelex
Our Travel Advisors Receive Training, Support, and More:
- Comprehensive advisor training through our Agent Academy. We’ll teach you everything there is to know about booking vacations with us – all you need is a passion for travel!
- One-on-one mentoring. You’ll have an experienced advisor there to answer your questions throughout the entire planning process.
- Professional development. You’ll have the opportunity to earn industry credentials and get access to travel discounts.