This year’s Epcot® International Food & Wine Festival will be held August 29 -November 23, 2019 – that is 87 days of all things food and wine!! There will be famous chefs, food and beverage seminars and demonstrations, great music, fun merchandise, a half-marathon weekend, and lots and lots of delicious items to sample!
There is a whole lot going on beyond the food booths at the Epcot® International Food & Wine Festival!
Eat to the Beat Concert Series
From pop to country to R&B and more, the 2019 Epcot® International Food & Wine Festival Eat to the Beat Concert Series has something for everyone! Concerts will be held Daily from August 29 through November 19, 2019, at the America Gardens Theatre at World Showcase. Showtimes Sundays to Thursdays will be at 5:30 PM, 6:45 PM and 8:00 PM and on Fridays and Saturdays they will be held at 6:30 PM, 7:45 PM and 9:00 PM.
To guarantee you get great seats to your favorite show, you can reserve dining at select Epcot restaurants as part of an Eat to the Beat Dining Package. There are breakfast, lunch or dinner options, and your Key to the World Travel® Advisor will be happy to make those reservations for you.
Valid Epcot admission is required. All entertainment and artist appearances are subject to change or cancellation without notice. Here is the 2019 schedule:
- Plain White T’s –August 29 through 31
- Sawyer Brown –September 1 through 2
- MercyMe –September 3 through 4
- Grace Kelly – September 5 through 6
- Zach Williams – September 7 through 8
- Lauren Daigle – September 9 through 10
- Jimmie Allen – September 11 through 12
- Tiffany –September 13 through 15
- The Allman Betts Band–September 16 through 17
- Everclear–September 18 through 19
- STARSHIP featuring Mickey Thomas–September 20 through 22
- Postmodern –JukeboxSeptember 23 through 24
- Blue October–September 25 through 26
- Mark Wills–September 27 through 29
- Sugar Ray–September 30 through October 2
- Taylor Dayne–October 3 through 4
- India –October 5 through 6
- 98°October –7 through 9
- Boyce Avenue – October 10 through 11
- Southern Avenue – October 12 through 13
- Kenny G–October 14 through 15
- 38 Special–October 16 through 17
- Baha Men–October 18 through 20
- Billy Ocean–October 21 through 22
- Sheila E–October 23 through 25
- High Valley–October 26 through 27
- Hanson–October 28 through 30
- Sheena Easton–October 31 through November 1
- Kris Allen – November 2 through 3
- Boyz II Men–November 4 through 6
- The Hooters–November 7 through 8
- Big Bad Voodoo Daddy–November 9 through 11
- TBD–November 12 through 14
- BBMAK –November 15 through 16
- Spanish Harlem Orchestra –November 17 through 18
- DCappella – November 19
Food & Beverage Pairings
Looking to take home some new tips and tricks? You can learn the fundamentals of flavorful food and beverage pairings from Disney Chefs! At 2:30 PM on select Sundays, Mondays, Thursdays, Fridays, and Saturdays during the Epcot® International Food & Wine Festival at the World ShowPlace Events Pavilion (which is located between the United Kingdom and Canada) there will be demonstrations and tastings that pair selected dishes with recommended beverages. HERE is the full list of options. Each demonstration is $29 per guest, plus tax.
There are also some specialty Dining & Pairing events! On select days, the following special dining events will take place:
- Culinary Tour of Japan
- French Family Meal Traditions
- Italian Food, Wine Vs. Beer Pairing
- Italian Regional Food and Wine Pairing Luncheon
- Mediterranean Food & Wine Pairing
- Mexican Tequila Lunch
- Parisian Breakfast
- The Parisian Afternoon
- The Hibachi Experience: Year of Celebration
Your Key to the World Travel® Advisor will be happy to make any of these reservations for you.
Tasting Seminars and Culinary Demonstrations
On select Sundays, Mondays, Thursdays, Fridays, and Saturdays at 4:30 PM throughout the Epcot® International Food & Wine Festival, sommeliers, cicerones, and other beverage experts will share their extensive knowledge with guests during these demonstrations. Attendees will be able to taste popular drinks while learning all about state-of-the-art winemaking, brewing or distilling techniques. These events will be held at the World ShowPlace Events Pavilion, and cost $19 per guest, plus tax.
During a 90-minute Cheese Seminar, attendees will learn from a fromager while sampling artisanal selections paired with complementary wines or craft beers while learning about the distinct nature of each featured region. These Cheese Seminars are held on select Saturdays from 9:45 AM to 11:15 AM and cost $95 per Guest, plus tax, gratuity included.
Working side-by-side with chefs, beverage experts, and other kitchen wizards, attendees at a Mix It, Make It, Celebrate It! Seminars can roll up their sleeves for a 75-minute guided hands-on lesson that teaches one of many different culinary or beverage skills. These seminars are held on select Mondays and Thursdays at 12:00 PM and cost $45 per Guest, plus tax.
During a 45-minute demonstration, chefs will share kitchen secrets while whipping up a special delicious dish. Attendees can collect tips and tricks to sharpen their skills, as well as savor the exquisite flavors at each presentation. These demonstrations will be held in the World ShowPlace Events Pavilion on select Fridays and Saturdays at 12:30 pm during the Epcot® International Food & Wine Festival, and cost $19 per Guest, plus tax. HERE is a list of the demonstration.
Brunch with a Chef
Start your day in the most delicious way at a brunch event featuring a breakfast buffet and a distinguished, gourmet guest. There will be a sparkling wine toast, an amazing spread of tasty dishes, and Guests will get to listen to their favorite celebrity guests share their tips, tricks, and stories. Plus, get the chance to snap a photo with the Chef at the end of the meal! These special brunches will take place at the World ShowPlace Events Pavilion on select Sundays throughout the Epcot® International Food & Wine Festival. The cost is $139, per guest, plus tax but including gratuity. Here is this year’s lineup:
- September 1: Jamie Deen (co-owner of The Lady and Sons restaurant in Savannah, Georgia)
- September 8: Carla Hall (Celebrity Chef & author of Carla Hall’s Soul Food)
- September 15: Fabio Viviani (Fabio Viviani Hospitality Group, Celebrity Chef & Restauranteur)
- September 22: Richard Blais (Chef & Entrepreneur)
- September 29: Robert Irvine (Food Network’s Restaurant: Impossible)
- October 6: Buddy Valastro (Celebrity Chef)
- October 13: David Burtka (Celebrity Chef & author of Life is a Party)
- October 20: Andrew Zimmern (Chef, Writer & TV Personality)
- October 27: Cat Cora (Corlich Enterprises & Cat Cora, INC.)
- November 10: Graham Elliot (Coast restaurant at MGM Cotai in Macau)
- November 17: Aarti Sequeria (Cookbook Author & Food Network Personality)
Tailgate Tasting hosted by ESPN’s Monday Night Football
Every Sunday from September 8 to November 17, 2019, the Epcot® International Food & Wine Festival will be tplace to tailgate for your favorite NFL Football team! During this 45-minute program, you’ll enjoy a flight of 3 sample-sized food items, served with a complimentary beverage tasting, inspired by the cities playing in the Monday night game each week. The best part—you’ll get a chance to learn from culinary experts how to make these dishes at home! The cost $19 per guest, plus tax.
Here are the teams that will be inspiring the menus:
- Sunday, September 8, 2019– Denver Broncos vs Oakland Raiders
- Sunday, September 15, 2019– Cleveland Browns vs New York Jets
- Sunday, September 22, 2019– Chicago Bears vs Washington Redskins
- Sunday, September 29, 2019– Cincinnati Bengals vs Pittsburgh Steelers
- Sunday, October 6, 2019– Cleveland Browns vs San Francisco 49ers
- Sunday, October 13, 2019– Detroit Lions vs Green Bay Packers
- Sunday, October 20, 2019– New England Patriots vs New York Jets
- Sunday, October 27, 2019– Miami Dolphins vs Pittsburgh Steelers
- Sunday, November 3, 2019– Dallas Cowboys vs New York Giants
- Sunday, November 10, 2019– Seattle Seahawks vs San Francisco 49ers
- Sunday, November 17, 2019– Kansas City Chiefs vs Los Angeles Chargers
Party for the Senses
The World ShowPlace Events Pavilion – between the United Kingdom and Canada is the setting for a sensational evening showcasing the talents of more than 20 well-known chefs and entertainers. Held on select Saturday’s throughout the Epcot® International Food & Wine Festival, Guests of this party will enjoy a variety of foods and beverages available at tasting stations, all while taking in the wonderland-inspired décor and music of Femmes of Rock. It is a party for every one of your senses!
There are two different seating categories for this event:
Category #1: Wine View Lounge
$359 per Guest—plus tax, gratuity included
Upon arriving at your private, premium reserved table, you’ll find an “amuse-bouche” and a welcome beverage. Your early entrance offers a special chef’s briefing and photo opportunity. Throughout the night, enjoy Wine View Lounge’s exclusive premium bar service and artisanal cheeses. Guests will also head home with a parting gift and special premium wine glass as souvenirs!
Category #2: Reserved Seating
$229 per Guest—plus tax, gratuity included
Your reserved table will be on the main floor and Guests will receive a specialty welcome beverage, and an event-exclusive wine glass.
Fun for Kids
Don’t think that adults are the only ones to have fun during the Epcot® International Food & Wine Festival! There are lots of activities for kids as well! There will be a DJ busting out the tunes 7 days a week, and live performances from Radio Disney artists on Fridays and Saturdays. Remy’s Ratatouille Hide & Squeak Scavenger Hunt is a fun way for kids to explore World Showcase, and even get a prize! There are family play zones where the kids can climb and run around, and the Chocolate Experience: From Bean to the Bar-Hosted by Ghirardelli® Chocolate Company is a delicious way to see how our favorite treat is created. And of course, there is the very popular Candy Sushi Presented by Adventures by Disney®! This is a family-friendly culinary workshop that teaches attendees how to transform their favorite sweets into masterful maki- or nigari-style rolls.
Are you ready to experience the Epcot® International Food & Wine Festival for yourself? Contact your Key to the World Travel® Advisor today!
Key to the World Travel@
Contact your Key to the World Travel® Advisor today, using the links below!