Welcome to the beauty and the majesty of the great outdoors, welcome to Disney’s Copper Creek Villas & Cabins at Disney’s Wilderness Lodge. As the newest member of the Disney Vacation Club Villas family, it is a newly completed section of the Disney’s Wilderness Lodge, and shares the same resort amenities as Boulder Ridge Villas at Disney’s Wilderness Lodge and Disney’s Wilderness Lodge
Towering forests, bubbling creeks, and beautiful wildlife surround you as you are welcomed home to the newest Walt Disney World® resort. As you enter the lobby, you feel instantly transported to one of America’s great Pacific Northwest park lodges. This resort is not to be missed!
Here is my list of the top 10 reasons we love Disney’s Copper Creek Villas & Cabins at Disney’s Wilderness Lodge, and why we think you will love it too!
- Amazing Theming – We all know that no one invites you into the story quite like Disney and their amazing resort theming. From the animal hoof prints on the sidewalks, the Fire Rock Geyser that erupts each hour throughout the day, and the train tracks and train cars around the resort filled with quarry rocks, Copper Creek Villas & Cabins theming doesn’t disappoint. Copper Creek Villas & Cabins gives nods to the railroad and the exploration and move out west, with specific influence from the Pacific Northwest, including the use of actual materials from that region to build portions of this new resort. In the lobby, you will also notice amazing towering totem poles, teepee-shaped chandeliers, huge log beams, and a massive fireplace all reminiscent of the great national parks lodges out west
- Room Options – Disney’s Copper Creek Villas & Cabins at Disney’s Wilderness Lodge offers a variety of room options to fit your family’s size and needs. Choose from studios that can sleep up to 4 adults with a Queen bed and a Queen size sleeper sofa to 1 bedroom, 2 bedroom and even 3 bedroom grand villas that sleep up to 12 adults. If you really want a treat, choose one of the 26 waterfront cabins to give your family the ultimate in comfort and natural beauty. Disney Vacation Club members do have first access to reserve rooms, but the reservations open up to the general public based on availability.
- Amazing Lobby – As the doors part and you walk into the lobby, only one word can describe it….breathtaking. Let’s start with the soundtrack that is playing in the lobby and all throughout the outdoor areas. It is a great orchestral soundtrack of the classic western frontier. Then there is the welcoming scent in the lobby, it is a combination of campfire and rich forest. You can relax in one of the big comfy couches or chairs as you sit back and enjoy the beautiful surroundings, or you can pull up a rocking chair in front of the always burning fireplace. The lobby is a beautiful place to relax after a busy day at the parks.
- Transportation – At Disney’s Copper Creek Villas & Cabins at Disney’s Wilderness Lodge you have several transportation options. You can catch the complimentary boat service and head out for a day of fun at the Magic Kingdom® or you can take a boat to Disney’s Contemporary Resort or Disney’s Fort Wilderness Resort & Campground. If you prefer not to use the boat or wish to visit other theme parks or areas at the Walt Disney Resort®, you can use the convenient bus stop at the resort and take one of the complimentary buses. You can also arrange for your own private pick up using the new Minnie Van service for an additional cost.
- Fabulous Food – Choose from the quick and convenient Roaring Fork (where the campfire cupcake is a MUST) to the sophistication of Artist Point, the amazing lake views and cocktails at Geyser Point Bar and Grill, and let’s not forget the lively family fun at Whispering Canyon (don’t forget to ask for ketchup).
- Fun Family Activities – There are so many fun family activities available including the nightly campfire and marshmallow roasting, the movie nights under the stars, kids pool parties, bike rentals, boat rentals…..you will never run out of activities for family members of every age! Also join other families lakeside at 9:30 p.m. to enjoy the electrical water parade, it is a family favorite!
- Natural Beauty – The resort boast some of the most beautifully manicured landscaping along with the natural beauty of the lake and surrounding forest. It is peace and tranquility at its finest. You can sit by the lake and watch the ducks or see deer, rabbits, and butterflies throughout the resort. The waterfall and bubbling creek leading to the pool is one of the most beautiful areas at the resort, and with the grandeur of the lodge behind you, it makes for a great picture spot!
- Fireworks – You can view the Magic Kingdom® fireworks from the resort lakeside, with the music from the new fireworks show Happily Ever After piped in! This allows you to not only enjoy the fireworks, but the gorgeous soundtrack as well.
- Refreshing Pools – Disney’s Copper Creek Villas & Cabins at Disney’s Wilderness Lodge has two amazing pools, as well as a kids splash area for smaller children. The Copper Creek Springs Pool hosts pool parties, lively music, and a 67 foot water slide, while the Boulder Ridge Cove Pool is the “quiet pool” and allows for some relax time and a way to cool off after a hot day.
- Location- Location, Location, Location! Disney’s Copper Creek Villas & Cabins at Disney’s Wilderness Lodge has the perfect location for those visiting the Walt Disney Resort ®. It is just a short boat ride away from Magic Kingdom ® as well as a short drive to the other theme parks and entertainment areas. It is also close to some other amazing Walt Disney World Resort ® hotels, restaurants, shopping and dinner shows. It truly is in the middle of the magic, but feels a world away!
All Key to the World Travel® planners are experts, and offer the highest level of exemplary customer service. Contact your travel planner to book your vacation, or click here to request a quote today!
View the entire gallery of the gorgeous Disney’s Copper Creek Villas & Cabins at Disney’s Wilderness Lodge photos below!
Contact Renee today using the links below!