Sail the Seine with Adventures by Disney & Key to the World
Seine River Cruise National Geographic Sailing
Dates: June 23-30, 2022
Locations: 23 sites along the Seine, round-trip from Paris, France
Exclusive Pricing: Now through April 11, 2021, prices start at $4,319/child and $4,829/adult. After April 11, prices will start at $4,600/child and $5,100/adult
- English-speaking Adventure Guides
- On-board National Geographic photography experts
- Private sightseeing, with entrance fees includes
- Exclusive Insider-access opportunities
- Authentic cultural activities
- All gratuities included (including tips for Adventure Guides)
- 20 included meals (all on-board meals are included, plus beverages during the daily “Sip & Sail” hour)
- Pre-, post- and On-board travel planning assistance from Key to the World Travel advisors who will be accompanying the trip
Pre- and post-cruise stays in Paris or at Disneyland Paris will also be available, with every detail planned for you by Key to the World!
The Disney Difference
We’re an Authorized Disney Travel Planner
This means Disney recognizes our ongoing focus and commitment to planning customized, magical trips to the Disney Parks, Disney Cruise Line® and other Disney vacation destinations worldwide, including the Disney Aulani Resort.
Key to the World travel planning services are 100% complimentary – we help you plan a magical, stress-free Aulani vacation at no extra cost.
- Your Key to the World Travel Planner will work with you one-on-one to customize your Disney Aulani vacation package to the unique needs of you and your family.
- Our services are 100% complimentary, with no hidden fees to raise the price of your vacation.
- Key to the World travel planners are all graduates of the College of Disney Knowledge.
- No need to worry about missing a special promotion – we’ll monitor your reservation from the moment it’s booked to make sure you have the best available price.
- We’ll be your own personal concierge and help you with everything from dining reservations to tips and tricks to make the most of your vacation time.
Let us be your key to a magical cruise along the Seine River!
Day 1: PARIS
Arrive in Paris, Board the Ship and Stateroom Check-in, Welcome Dinner On Board the Ship
Day 2: LES ANDELYS
Morning Activity Options: Chateau Gaillard Hike, Chateau Gaillard Hike and Bike, Macaron-Making Demonstration and French Cheese Seminar & Tasting
Day 3: LE HAVRE
Full-Day Excursion to Normandy
Day 4: ÉTRETAT AND HONFLEUR
Étretat Cliffs Hike, On Your Own Time in Étretat Village, On Your Own Time in Honfleur and/or Orchard Visit with Calvados Tasting
Day 5: ROUEN
Rouen Walking Tour and Chocolate & Cheese Tasting OR Tree Climbing Park, Rouen Walking Tour and Chocolate & Cheese Tasting OR Kayaking
Day 6: VERNON AND GIVERNY
Claude Monet’s House and Gardens Visit, Giverny Museum of Impressionisms, Lunch On Board the Ship, Afternoon Activity Options: Visit Château de Bizy; OR On Your Own Time in Vernon; OR On Your Own Bicycle Ride in Vernon
Day 7: CONFLANS
Morning Activity Options: Chateau Malmaison OR Auvers-sur-Oise, Afternoon Activity Options: Scenic Sail to Paris OR Coach to Paris for On Your Own Time, Farewell Dinner On Board the Ship, Illuminations Cruise
Day 8: PARIS
Transfer to Charles de Gaulle Airport OR Paris Escape OR Post-Stay Night in Paris