Disney World and Beyond with The Gold Key Adventurers Society is a weekly podcast hosted by veteran travel planners from Key to the World Travel. Each week, they get together to discuss the latest news in the worlds of theme parks and travel, plus have some fun and lighthearted discussion about their favorite topics- exploring the world, thrilling and delicious adventures, and of course, Disney. We hope you enjoy this week’s episode:
Disney World/Travel News 11-15-2022
If there’s one thing we always have plenty of, it’s travel news. This week we cover changes to COVID testing requirements on Disney Cruise Line, Walt Disney World holiday treats preview, and a trip report from Dan’s recent fact finding mission to Disney World. Plus, exciting news from Wales, the friendly skies are going to be busy for Thanksgiving this year, and please stop licking toads and stuffing chickens with hand guns!
Links to the news:
- Disney Cruise Line will soon no longer require guests be tested for COVID 19 regardless of vaccination status
- Dan’s trip report-includes coverage of MK and HS are changed over to Holiday decorations, Gingerbreads, Fantasmic reopening, food and wine (say cheeeeeese!)
- MK Christmas Food Preview
- Walt Disney Imagineering confirms opening dates for Communicore Plaza and Communicore Hall
- Exciting news from Wales!
- The National Parks Service wants humans to stop licking this toad
- Delta expects more than 5 million travelers Thanksgiving week https://apple.news/AlPUsXkBdSYibEatNQ1hNDw
- Secret menu of Coke products available on Freestyle machines at Universal Hollywood and Universal Orlando resorts https://apple.news/As_18pcr0QaqEf7J4MjopIw
- TSA found gun in raw chicken https://apple.news/AhNOZO5ZzQkGh9NLytoz03Q
To learn more:
If you’d like to send the Gold Key Adventurers Society a message or ask a question, send an email to [email protected], and the gang might share your message on the air!
Thanks to Outer Vibe for the use of their song Hoka Hey off of the album Hoka Hey as the intro and outro of our show. For tour dates, merch, music and more, check them out at https://www.outervibe.com.
If you need help planning your perfect vacation, contact your Key to the World Travel® advisor for a free, no-obligation quote for your next trip. Click here.