Disney World and Beyond with The Gold Key Adventurers Society is a weekly podcast hosted by veteran travel planners from Key to the World Travel. Each week, they get together to discuss the latest news in the worlds of theme parks and travel, plus have some fun and lighthearted discussion about their favorite topics- exploring the world, thrilling and delicious adventures, and of course, Disney. We hope you enjoy this week’s episode:
Disney World/Travel Gift Guide 2022
Just in time for Cyber Monday, here it is- The Gold Key Adventurers Society guide to gifts for the Disney fans and world travelers in your life. From Imagineering books and guides to Disney Adventures around the world, to quality travel gear and gadgets, we have a little bit of everything to keep you exploring the world into the new year.
Amazon links for some of the items on our list:
- The Imagineering Story book by Leslie Iwerks
- 100 Disney Adventures of a Lifetime:Magical Experiences From Around the World
- Maps of the Disney Parks:Charting 60 Years from California to Shanghai
- Poster Art of the Disney Parks
- Disney’s Haunted Mansion Comic Book
- Jungle Cruise Board Game
- Shrradoo Travel Laptop Backpack
- FYY Travel Cable Organizer
- AirFly Pro Wireless Plane headphone adapter
- The Cocktail Box TSA approved tiny travel cocktail kits
- Aimable, USB rechargeable neck fans
- Jisulife Portable travel fan/battery charger combo
- Jetboil Flash Java Edition travel coffee stove
To Learn More:
If you’d like to send the Gold Key Adventurers Society a message or ask a question, send an email to [email protected], and the gang might share your message on the air!
Thanks to Outer Vibe for the use of their song Hoka Hey off of the album Hoka Hey as the intro and outro of our show. For tour dates, merch, music and more, check them out at https://www.outervibe.com.
If you need help planning your perfect vacation, Key to the World Travel® has the Main Street USA Emporium full of expert travel planners, and they’re ready to make your dream trip a reality. For a free, no-obligation quote for your next trip, click here.