Disney World/Travel News 11-23-2022
Disney World and Beyond with The Gold Key Adventurers Society is a weekly podcast hosted by veteran travel planners from Key to the World Travel. Each week, they get together to discuss the latest news in the worlds of theme parks and travel, plus have some fun and lighthearted discussion about their favorite topics- exploring the world, thrilling and delicious adventures, and of course, Disney. We hope you enjoy this week’s episode:
This week we’re thankful for a heaping helping of news stories!. In this episode we cover new dolls in Disneyland’s it’s a small world attraction, the price of tickets at Walt Disney World and the return of Bob Iger to replace Bob Chapek as CEO of Disney. Plus changes to Walt Disney World dining reservation rules, Christmas offerings at Universal Orlando Resort, Travel + Leisure’s destination of the year for 2023, snakes on planes, cruises around the world, flying with food for the holidays, and some weird Thanksgiving tidbits.
Links to what we talk about this week:
- In keeping with the Disney Key of Inclusion, Disneyland is adding dolls in wheelchairs to it’s a small world
- Disney World now allows guests more time to cancel reservations without incurring penalty fee
- Disneyland Treehouse returns to its roots
- Travel + Leisure Declares the Destination of the Year for 2023 is The United Kingdom
- I’ve had it with these Mickey Mousing snakes on this Donald Ducking plane says United Airlines pilot
- Azamara announces their 2025 World Cruise itinerary
- TSA shares tips for flying with food during the holiday season
- Atlas Obscura Thanksgiving Quick Hits:Ragamuffin Day
Holiday World Theme Park, Thanksgiving Land
If you’d like to send the Gold Key Adventurers Society a message or ask a question, send an email to [email protected], and the gang might share your message on the air!
Thanks to Outer Vibe for the use of their song Hoka Hey off of the album Hoka Hey as the intro and outro of our show. For tour dates, merch, music and more, check them out at https://www.outervibe.com.
If you need help planning your perfect vacation, Key to the World Travel® has a gigantic Thanksgiving turkey full of expert travel planners, and they’re ready to make your dream trip a reality. For a free, no-obligation quote for your next trip, click here.