Now is the perfect time to sail away on your next Disney cruise! A new Disney Cruise Line Promotion is available now. Check out the details below!
Now through February 17, 2023, pay half of your required deposit when a new reservation is booked. The offer is valid on new reservations for select cruises departing June 19, 2023, through May 31, 2024, that do not require payment in full at booking. The remaining balance is due at the time of final payment.
There are so many amazing itineraries available with Disney Cruise Line. Whether you want to sail away to the Bahamas, explore the natural beauty of Alaska, or history and culture of Europe, the perfect cruise awaits!
Here are the important details to remember about this promotion:
- The remaining balance is due at the time of final payment.
- This offer is valid for new bookings only on select sailings booked by February 17, 2023.
- Valid for select cruises sailing between June 19, 2023, and May 31, 2024, that do not require final payment when booked.
- This offer is not valid on Disney Wonder sailings departing October 3, 2023, through March 1, 2024.
- The reduced deposit is valid from December 19, 2022, through February 17, 2023.
- This offer is valid in the US and Canada only.
- No code is needed.
- Taxes, fees, and Port Expenses, gratuities, and Port Adventures are not included.
- This offer is not valid on categories with restrictions such as IGT, OGT, and VGT, suites, or Concierge-level staterooms.
- Rates are in US dollars.
- This offer cannot be combined with other offers or discounts.
- The offer is subject to Disney Cruise Line terms and conditions.
Contact your Key to the World Travel advisor to help you find the perfect fit for your next Disney cruise!
Are you considering a trip? Having a travel advisor means someone there to have your back in any occurrence. There is no additional cost to you and you have peace of mind knowing that your vacation is in good hands.
Contact your Key to the World Travel® advisor for your next trip, or send us a quote request to get started.