If you haven’t ever been to Disney’s Fort Wilderness Resort & Campground, you don’t know what you’re missing! You can make a splash at Meadow Swimmin’ Pool, the feature pool with a 67-foot long corkscrew waterslide. You’ll also be able to take advantage of a variety of unique recreational activities – including archery, horseback riding, fishing, canoeing, kayaking and more. Plus, you can visit the newly enhanced Tri-Circle D Ranch, home to Walt Disney World Resort horses.
This morning Disney released a new springtime offer from Disney’s Fort Wilderness Resort & Campground! Campsite guests stay under the stars in the middle of the magic. Now through May 27, 2021, you can save up to 20% on campsites for stays most nights only between April 11-May 27, 2021.
- Campsite types eligible for this offer can accommodate everything from traditional tents to luxury RVs.
- The number of campsites allocated for this offer is limited.
- Savings based on the non-discounted price for the same campsite.
- Length-of-stay requirements may apply.
- Offer excludes The Cabins at Disney’s Fort Wilderness Resort & Campground.
- Cannot be combined with any other discount or promotion.
- Advance reservations required.
- Valid ticket or pass and a park reservation for each day is required to visit the theme parks.
Walt Disney World Resort is blooming with so much to make a springtime visit just the ticket, including:
- Taste of EPCOT International Flower & Garden Festival, now-July 5, 2021, bursts with brilliant gardens, fresh flavors and lively entertainment.
- Mickey and Minnie’s Runaway Railway at Disney’s Hollywood Studios takes Guests on a fun-filled, ride-through adventure through the world of Mickey Mouse cartoons.
- Character Cavalcades at Magic Kingdom Park turn the parade route into a party.
- Pandora – The World of Avatar at Disney’s Animal Kingdom Theme Park offers expeditions for adventurers of all ages.
- All that’s happening makes springtime the right time to take advantage of the campsite savings at Disney’s Fort Wilderness Resort & Campground.
To book contact your Key to the World Travel Advisor today!