With the holidays fast approaching, one gift that’s a perfect fit for everyone on your list is a vacation at Walt Disney World Resort!
Whether you’re looking for a gift for a family with young children, adults looking for an escape from reality, or anyone in between, Walt Disney World Resort’s theme parks and hotels offer everything needed for a vacation they’ll never forget. Kids love meeting their favorite Disney characters in person, and the opportunity to be a part of the adventure with rides and attractions that put them into the story of their favorite movies. Older guests and thrill seekers love the roller coasters, state of the art thrill rides, and daring encounters that make them the hero of the story. Foodies and guests looking to just kick back and relax find plenty to love as well, with 31 beautiful, welcoming resort hotels and over 200 restaurants to take care of all your needs and let you focus on enjoying life. We believe the gift of travel is always the best thing to give during the holidays, and the storytelling and attention to detail that you will find in a Walt Disney World vacation help to make memories that last a lifetime for you and your loved ones.
Reservations for Walt Disney World Resort hotels and theme parks always fill up fast! For the best pricing and availability this holiday season, make sure you contact your Key to the World Travel planner now, to book by December 8, 2022!
Here are some great ideas for telling them they’re going to Walt Disney World:
- Wrap up a new suitcase with some Mickey ears or a plush of their favorite Disney character inside
- Christmas morning scavenger hunt with all the clues pointing to Disney World
- Stuff their stocking with an autograph book or some Disney pins and buttons
- Disney t-shirts for everyone! Who doesn’t love a good set of matching shirts?
- A countdown calendar announcing the date of the trip
- Personal invitations from Mickey Mouse himself
- Fill up a big cardboard box with Disney helium balloons
- After all the presents are opened, start the day with breakfast recreating favorite foods from Disney World (Mickey Waffles anyone?) and tell them this is how they’ll be starting their days during their trip.
However you tell them, the gift of a trip to Walt Disney World is sure to be the highlight of their holidays!
Remember, Christmas is coming fast!
Now is the time to book your Disney World vacation packages and give the gifts of travel and magic this holiday season. Make sure you contact your Key to the World Travel® advisor to book by December 8, or send us a quote request to get started.