Congratulations! Because you plan on visiting the Walt Disney World® Resort multiple times over the course of the year, you decided to purchase an Annual Pass! There are many benefits to purchasing an Annual Pass. Did you know that Annual Passholders qualify for special discounts and also dining memberships? Well, they do! Also, contrary to what many might believe, if you have an Annual Pass, you have all the more reason to use a Key to the World Travel® agent!
Walt Disney World® Resort currently offers two different Annual Passes that are valid for admission to their 4 theme parks – Magic Kingdom ® Park, Disney’s Animal Kingdom® Theme Park, EPCOT®, and Disney’s Hollywood Studios®. Additional Annual Pass options are available for Florida residents and Disney Vacation Club Members. Both the Disney Platinum Plus Pass and the Disney Platinum Pass:
- Offer admission for a year to all 4 of the theme parks specified above on the same day
- Include Disney’s PhotoPass® Service downloads (which are similar to the Memory Maker)
- Include theme park parking
Both passes currently allow for up to 20% off select dining and merchandise.
The difference between the two passes is that the Disney Platinum Plus Pass allows for admission into:
- 2 Water Parks (Disney’s Blizzard Beach Water Park and Disney’s Typhoon Lagoon Water Park)
- ESPN Wide World of Sports Complex
- Disney’s Oak Trail Golf Course
The Disney Platinum Pass does not allow for any of the above extra admissions. It should also be noted that neither of these two Annual Pass options have any block-out dates.
Besides the current 20% off on select dining and merchandise that is being offered, discount promotions for Annual Passholders only are generally released during the year. These can be either a room-only reservation or a room plus dining. Like all the other promotions that Walt Disney World® releases, the availability is limited and just because they were offered in the past does not mean that they will be offered again in the future! In order to qualify for the Annual Passholder room rate, you must show a valid Annual Pass upon check-in.
Annual Passholders also qualify for a special dining membership card called the Tables in Wonderland card. The Tables in Wonderland program is exclusive to Florida Residents, Passholders, and Disney Vacation Club members. Visitors that fall into any of these categories can purchase the membership which gives the cardholder access to dining discounts and benefits at Walt Disney World® Resort. Current benefits include:
- A 20% discount offered on food and beverage, including alcohol, at over 100 participating restaurants at the Walt Disney World® Resort (discount is valid for a party of up to 10 Guests including the member)
- Special dining offers
- Invitations to special dining events
- Complimentary Resort valet and theme park parking for dining purposes
The Tables in Wonderland discount is good for up to 10 people including the member, as long as everyone is on the same check, and the Tables in Wonderland member is paying the bill. If you have the Tables in Wonderland card, and your spouse or partner has the Tables in Wonderland secondary card, together you may cover up to 20 people (including the member and his/her spouse/partner). Both members must live at the same address and be 21 years of age or older.
Special Dining events are also offered from time to time for Tables in Wonderland cardholders. The following important information should be noted regarding the Tables in Wonderland card:
General Blockout Dates
- All Tables in Wonderland locations are blocked out for Mother’s Day, Easter Sunday, Independence Day, Thanksgiving Day, Christmas Eve, Christmas Day, New Year’s Eve and New Year’s Day.
- On Tables in Wonderland block-out dates, there will be a charge for parking and valet services.
- An 18% gratuity will be added to all transactions, regardless of party size at participating Table Service Restaurants.
- When using the Tables in Wonderland discount at one of the participating Counter Service locations, there is no gratuity added.
- If you are under 18 years of age, you must have your parent or guardian’s permission to call.
- Tables in Wonderland is not valid towards any special dining package event such as, but not limited to, Fantasmic Dinner Packages, Candlelight Packages, etc.
- The Tables in Wonderland discount applies only to food and beverage, not merchandise or photo imaging.
- The Tables in Wonderland discount cannot be used in combination with any other discount.
- Tables in Wonderland is valid for one year from date of purchase.
- Tables in Wonderland does not offer renewal rates. Each year you will need to purchase a new membership.
- For lost or stolen Tables in Wonderland cards, there is a $50 replacement fee.
- Tables in Wonderland memberships are non-transferrable. The Tables in Wonderland member must be in attendance at the meal, present the Tables in Wonderland card, a driver’s license or state ID, and pay for the meal, in order to apply the discount.
- Credit cards that are used for payment must match the name on the Tables in Wonderland card and the state identification.
In addition to these great benefits, Annual Passholders also get discounts on Mickey’s Not So Scary Halloween and Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party tickets (on select nights), certain VIP tours, golf, spas, stroller rentals, children’s activity centers, Best Friends Pet Care reservations, Alamo® Car rentals, and other limited-time events or promotions, as well as early registration for runDisney races!
If you have an Annual Pass, using a Key to the World Travel® Agent would be to your benefit. Even though you may not need Personalized Touring Plans our agents take care of so many other details that there is great value for you – the client! Plus, all of the services that we provide are included free of charge with your booking! Services that you may benefit from include:
- Price Monitoring
- Securing of FastPass+ times
- Securing of Advanced Dining Reservations
If you have a Tables in Wonderland card and desire many dining reservations, this FREE service can especially be beneficial!
All Key to the World Travel® planners are experts and offer the highest level of exemplary customer service. Contact your travel planner to book your vacation, or click here to request a quote today!
Contact Nicole today using the links below!