One little spark of inspiration – that’s all it takes, right? It’s time once again to see that spark come to life at EPCOT! This is your guide to the 2023 EPCOT International Festival of the Arts.
This festival takes place each January and February at EPCOT and offers so much to do for all ages. It seems to be quite underrated, and you may not even know about all the fun waiting for you. This year, the festival starts on January 13, 2023, and goes through February 20, 2023.
Taste, Sip, and Stroll
Check out the locations and menus below.
The Artist’s Table – American Adventure Pavilion
This is the place to be to find comfort food with an artistic flair. Find the perfect beer or glass of wine
- Three-Meat Meatloaf with “Peas and Carrots”: Green Pea Pudding, Carrot Ketchup, Shaved Carrot Salad, and Snap Peas
- Duck and Dumplings: Smoked Duck Breast, Ricotta Dumplings, Petite Vegetables, and Duck Jus
- Hummingbird Cake: Banana Cake with Pineapple, Coconut, Pecans, and Cream Cheese Frosting with Banana Sorbet
- Sipping Chocolate Flight: White, Milk and Dark Chocolate (nonalcoholic)
- Boulevard Brewing Co. Tank 7 Farmhouse Ale, Kansas City, MO
- Parish Brewing Co. South Coast Session Amber Ale, Broussard, LA
- Brewery Ommegang Three Philosophers Belgian Quad, Cooperstown, NY
- Lange Estate Winery Pinot Noir, Willamette Valley, OR
- Symphony in Chocolate Flight: Mozart Chocolate Liqueurs paired with Sipping Chocolates
- Beer Flight
The Craftsman’s Courtyard – Near Creations Shop
These meticulously crafted dishes pair perfectly with your choice of beverage.
- Beef Wellington: Mushroom Duxelles, Prosciutto, and Puff Pastry with Red Wine Demi-Glace and Baby Vegetables
- Cast Iron-Roasted P.E.I. Mussels with Sautéed Tomatoes, Garlic, and Fresh Herbs
- BrewDog Jet Black Heart Nitro Oatmeal Stout, Columbus, OH
- Cold Fashion Coffee Cocktail
Deco Delights – Near Port of Entry
Enjoy these delicious desserts inspired by the art deco movement.
- Dulce Chocolate Mousse with Chocolate Crémeux and Dark Chocolate Truffle
- Decadent Valrhona Chocolate with Dark Chocolate Mousse, Chocolate Brownie, and Cassis Mousse
- Orange Mousse with Lemon Cake and Raspberry Meringues (Wonderful Walk of Colorful Cuisine item)
- 3 Daughters Brewing Strawberry Blonde Nitro, St. Petersburg, FL
- 81Bay Brewing Co. Vanilla Porter, Tampa, FL
- Playalinda Brewing Co. Milk Stout, Titusville, FL
- Espresso Martini featuring Boyd & Blair Potato Vodka
- Neapolitan Beer Flight
The Deconstructed Dish – Near Port of Entry
It’s time to play with your food! Enjoy some of your favorite dishes presented in a fun way!
- Deconstructed BLT: Pork Belly, Soft-Poached Egg, Onion Bread Pudding, Watercress Espuma, and Tomato Jam
- Deconstructed French Onion Soup: Beef Broth Ravioli, Gruyère Cream, Onion Bread Pudding, and Onion Textures
- Deconstructed Key Lime Pie: Flexible Key Lime Curd, “Key Lime” Mousse, Graham Cracker Cake, and Meringues (Wonderful Walk of Colorful Cuisine item)
- Deconstructed Apple Pie à la Mode: Apple-Cinnamon Gelato, Cinnamon Apple Cider, Apple Pie Filling, and Streusel (nonalcoholic)
- Wicked Weed Brewing Blank Canvas Belgian Blonde Whitbeer, Asheville, NC
El Artista Hambriento – Mexico Pavilion
Enjoy a fiesta of Mexican flavors with a variety of dishes.
- Carne Asada: Chipotle-Marinated Beef Sirloin, Sweet Potato Purée, and Crispy-Fried Onions
- Huarache de Champiñones: Guajillo Chile and Corn Masa Huarache with Pinto Beans, Oyster Mushrooms, Nopales, Queso Fresco, and Pea Tendrils
- Flan de Coco: Coconut Flan, Guava Sauce, and Whipped Cream (gluten/wheat-friendly)
- Mexican Craft Beer: Cielito Lindo Artisanal Mexican Craft Beer
- Bombon Margarita “Marshmallow”: Ilegal Mezcal Reposado, Marshmallow Cordial, Lime Juice, Agave Nectar, and a hint of Coffee and Elderflower served with a Toasted Marshmallow
- Las Californias: Tromba Blanco Tequila, Strawberry-Lime Purée, and Las Californias Citrus Mexican Gin
Figment’s Inspiration Station at the Odyssey: Art, Food, and Little Sparks of Magic (New!)
These colorful treats are inspired by your imagination and little sparks of magic. There are also a variety of beers and hard ciders.
- Fruit Pizza: Watermelon, Compressed Cantaloupe, Berries and Berry Balsamic (plant-based) (gluten/wheat-friendly)
- Pop’t Art: Sugar Cookie with Blueberry Filling (Wonderful Walk of Colorful Cuisine item)
- Rainbow Cake with freeze-dried SKITTLES® bite-sized candies
- Figment Premium Popcorn Bucket with Rainbow Popcorn
- Grape Smoothie with freeze-dried SKITTLES bite-sized candies (nonalcoholic)
- 3 Daughters Brewing Black Cherry Hard Cider, St. Petersburg, FL
- 3 Daughters Brewing Blood Orange Hard Cider, St. Petersburg, FL
- 3 Daughters Brewing Passion Fruit Hard Cider, St. Petersburg, FL
- Rainbow Cider Flight
- 81Bay Brewing Co. Green with Envy Blonde Ale, Tampa, FL
- 81Bay Brewing Co. Blue Butterfly Lager, Tampa, FL
- Urban Artifact The Gadget Raspberry & Blackberry Midwest Fruit Tart, Cincinnati, OH
- Beer Flight
Goshiki – Japan Pavilion
Enjoy these Japanese dishes with a twist of color.
- Rainbow Katsu Sando: Pork Cutlet Sandwich with Tangy Tonkatsu Sauce and Cabbage in Rainbow Sweet Bread
- Sushi Donut: Donut-Shaped Sushi featuring Salmon, Tuna, Shrimp, Cucumber, and Sesame Seed over a decorated plate of Wasabi Aïoli, Sriracha Aïoli, and Eel Sauce
- Ichigo Daifuku: Mixed Beery Mochi, Sweet Azuki Bean Paste, and Mascarpone
- Sui Sui Watercolor Lager
- Masu Sake in a Traditional Personalized Wooden Cup
- Purple Yuzu Sake Lemonade: Sake Cocktail infused with Butterfly Pea Flower and Yuzu Lemonade
Gourmet Landscapes – Canada Pavilion
These delicious dishes are comprised of fresh ingredients farmed from the land.
- Blood Orange-Braised Beet Tartare with Mustard Vinaigrette, Pickled Clamshell Mushrooms, and Golden Beets (Wonderful Walk of Colorful Cuisine item) (plant-based) (gluten/wheat-friendly)
- Roasted Bone Marrow with Onion Marmalade, Pickled Mushrooms, and Petite Lettuce
- Wild Mushroom Risotto, Aged Parmesan, Truffle Shavings, and Zinfandel Reduction
- Whole Hog Brewery Raspberry Chéret Double Radler, Stevens Point, WI
- Schlumberger Cuvée Klimt Brut, Austria
- The Meeker Vineyard Winemaker’s Handprint Merlot, Sonoma County, CA
- Frozen Rusty Nail Cocktail
L’Art de la Cuisine Française – France Pavilion
Enjoy a variety of French dishes, ranging from savory to sweet. These options are perfectly paired with a frozen martini or wine.
- Crème de Brie en Petit Pain: Warm Creamy Brie in a House-Made Bread Bowl
- Croissant à la Truffle Noir d’Hiver: Black Winter Truffle Croissant
- Mille-Feuille de Betteraves aux Herbes et Noix de Cajoux: Plant-Based Napoleon with Beets, Cashew-Herb Filling, Pepper-Pine Nut Sauce and Balsamic Vinegar Caviar (plant-based)
- Moelleux aux Noisettes et Chocolats Valrhona: Molten Chocolate and Hazelnut Cake with Pure Origin Valrhona Chocolates and Passion Fruit-Mango Sauce
- Frozen French Martini: Grey Goose Vodka, Vodka, Chambord Liqueur, Pineapple, Orange, and Grape Juices with Lemon-Lime Foam
- Charles Lafitte, Brut Rosé Prestige, Méthode Traditionnelle Champenoise, French Rosé Sparkling Wine
- Domaine Raphael Sallet, Macon-Uchizy Les Maranches 2020, Chardonnay from Maconnais, Burgundy
- Cîroc Sunset Citrus Vodka Spritz
L’Arte di Mangiare – Italy Pavilion
Stop in Italy for cuisine inspired by the Baroque era, filled with color and flavor.
- Mozzarella Fritta: Flash-Fried Breaded Fresh Mozzarella with Artist Palette Condiments
- Ravioli ai Funghi, Perle Tartufate: Wild Mushroom-Stuffed Pasta with Truffle Butter and Truffle Pearls
- Budino al Cioccolato: Chocolate Pudding with Colorful Chocolate Décor
- Peroni Pilsner
- Italian Sangria Red or White
- Italian Margarita with Tequila and Limoncello
- Amaretto Bellini: DISARONNO Originale Liqueur, White Peach Purée and Prosecco
Moderne – Near Test Track Presented by Chevrolet (New!)
This Food Studio features delicious dishes inspired by the modern era. They are sure to get your taste buds soaring!
- Compressed Watermelon Tataki with Pickled Watermelon Rind, Yuzu Pearls, Watermelon Foam, and Wasabi (plant-based)
- Angry Crab: Whole Crispy Soft-Shell Crab with Green Papaya Salad, Mango-Sriracha Fluid Gel, Coconut-Lime Foam with Pomegranate and Mango Crush Pearls
- Pan-Seared Scallops with Vanilla-Butternut Squash Purée, Brown Butter Cauliflower Purée, and Lime Foam (Wonderful Walk of Colorful Cuisine item)
- The Tropics: Lilikoi Mousse, Guava Cake, Coconut Crémeux, Compressed Pineapple, and Mango Gel
- Watermelon Mary featuring Boyd and Blair Potato Vodka
- Lohr Riesling, Monterey, CA
The Painted Panda – China Pavilion
The cuisine at this Food Studio is inspired by Chinese Art.
- General Tso’s Chicken Shumai
- Char Siu Pork Bun
- “Panda” Bubble Milk Tea with Black Tea, Milk, Chocolate, and Tapioca Boba Pearls (nonalcoholic)
- Lucky Foo Pale Ale
- Silk Road Hard Lemonade with Smirnoff Vodka, Lavender-Coconut Syrup, and Lemonade
- Sea Butterfly: Butterfly Pea Flower-Infused Cocktail with Smirnoff Vodka, Light Rum, Lychee Syrup, and Magic Boba Pearls
Pastoral Palate – Germany Pavilion
These hearty dishes are inspired by Folk Art originating in Bavaria.
- Red Wine-Braised Beef Short Rib with Parsnip Purée, Broccolini, Baby Tomatoes, and Aged Balsamic
- Wild Boar Cassoulet with Duck Confit, Ham Hock, and Wild Boar Sausage
- Black Forest Cake: Chocolate Mousse with Morello Cherries and Chantilly Cream
- 3 Daughters Brewing Rosé Hard Cider, St. Petersburg, FL
- 81Bay Brewing Co. Rosé Blonde Ale, Tampa, FL
- Frozen Rosé
- A Play on Rosé Flight
- Marietta Old Vine Rosé, CA
Pop Eats – Near Port of Entry
These culinary masterpieces are each inspired by Pop Art of the 20th century.
- Tomato Soup with Grilled Cheese
- Tomato Soup with Pimento Cheese, Bacon, and Fried Green Tomato Grilled Cheese
- Almond Frangipane Cake layered with Raspberry Jam and Belgian Chocolate (Wonderful Walk of Colorful Cuisine item)
- Brooklyn Brewery Pulp Art Hazy IPA, Brooklyn, NY
- Bleu Spectrum: Blanc de Bleu Cuveé Mousseux with Boba Pearls
Tangierine Café: Flavors of the Medina – Morocco Pavilion
These dishes are full of Moroccan flavor, sure to take your taste buds on a culinary journey. Pair each one with your choice of hard cider or a mimosa.
- Grilled Kebabs with Carrot-Chickpea Salad and Garlic Aïoli
– Chermoula Chicken (gluten/wheat-friendly)
– Moroccan-spiced Lamb (gluten/wheat-friendly)
- Stone-Baked Moroccan Bread with Hummus, Chermoula, and Zhoug Dips
- Carrots Three Ways: Chermoula-Spiced Grilled Carrots, Pickled Carrots, and Carrot Ginger Purée (plant-based) (gluten/wheat-friendly)
- House-Made Crispy Almond Phyllo Pockets with White Chocolate Pomegranate and Milk Chocolate Orange
- Chai Tea Mint Sparkler: Twinings® Chai Tea with Sprite® (nonalcoholic)
- Stem Ciders Flockstar Hard Cider, Denver, CO
- Blake’s Hard Cider Co. Mule de Pomme: Pomegranate, Ginger, and Lime Hard Cider, Armada, MI
- 3 Daughters Brewing Chai Hard Cider, St. Petersburg, FL
- Chai Tea Mint Mimosa: Twinings Chai Tea with Key Lime Sparkling Wine and Mint
- Cider Flight
Vibrante & Vívido: Encanto Cocina – Between Morocco Pavilion and France Pavilion
Enjoy authentic Colombian dishes, inspired by the popular Disney film Encanto.
- Chorizo and Potato Empanada with Turmeric Aïoli and Annatto Aïoli (Wonderful Walk of Colorful Cuisine item)
- Spicy Ajiaco Soup with Guajillo and Árbol Chili-Spiced Chicken, Potato, Avocado, Corn, and Crème Fraîche (gluten/wheat-friendly)
- Passion Fruit Mousse with Dragon Fruit Jam (gluten/wheat-friendly)
- Coconut and Passion Fruit Smoothie (nonalcoholic)
- Frozen Piña Colada
- Passion Fruit Daiquiri
Refreshment Port – Showcase Plaza
- Gnocchi Poutine with Red Wine-Braised Beef, Cheese Curds, Basil, and Burrata
- Artist Palette Jumbo Chocolate Chip Cookie
- Blood Orange Cosmo: Boyd & Blair Potato Vodka with Blood Orange, Cranberry, and Lime
- Boulevard Brewing Co. Quirk Blueberry Lemon and Lavender Hard Seltzer, Kansas City, MO
Refreshment Outpost – Between the China Pavilion and Germany Pavilion
- Plant-Based Bratwurst with Spicy Turmeric Aïoli, Coffee Barbecue Jackfruit, and Slaw (plant-based)
- Artist Palette Jumbo Chocolate Chip Cookie
- Ivanhoe Park Brewing Co. Berries & Cream Sour Berliner, Orlando, FL
- Left Hand Brewing Co. Wook Bait IPA, Longmont, CO
- Central 28 Beer Company Wall Art Brown Ale, DeBary, FL
Funnel Cake – Between the American Adventure Pavilion and Japan Pavilion
- Mocha Funnel Cake: Mini Funnel Cake with Cappuccino Ice Cream topped with Chocolate Whipped Cream and M&M’s® chocolate candies
Joffrey’s Coffee & Tea Company
- World Discovery Location – Near Mission: SPACE
- Amber Frost: An artistic blend of Frozen Lemon Ice, a splash of Minute Maid® Premium Lemonade, Blood Orange, and Orange Popping Boba Pearls
- Spirited version available with Grey Goose Vodka
- Location Near Canada Pavilion
- Magenta Frost: An artistic blend of Frozen Lemon Ice, a splash of Minute Maid Premium Lemonade, Dragon Fruit, and Dragon Fruit Popping Boba Pearls
- Spirited version available with Grey Goose Vodka
- Location in Showcase Plaza – Near Disney Traders
- Jade Frost: An artistic blend of Frozen Lemon Ice, a splash of Minute Maid Premium Lemonade, Green Apple and Green Apple Popping Boba Pearls
- Spirited version available with Grey Goose Vodka
- The American Adventure
- Cerulean Frost: An artistic blend of Frozen Lemon Ice, a splash of Minute Maid Premium Lemonade, Blue Raspberry, and Blueberry Popping Boba Pearls
- Spirited version available with Grey Goose Vodka
The Wonderful Walk of Colorful Cuisine
As you savor all of the artistic dishes during the festival, consider embarking on the Wonderful Walk of Colorful Cuisine. Grab a Festival Passport to guide you on your journey and choose from 7 different vibrantly colored dishes.
Collect a stamp after each purchase and then once you’ve collected at least 5, bring your passport to the Deco Delights food studio for a complimentary Artist Palette Cookie.
DISNEY ON BROADWAY Concert Series
Sit back and feel free to sing along at the American Gardens Theatre as you watch Broadway stars perform tunes from beloved Disney musicals.
These performances take place January 13 – February 20, 2023. Showtimes are 5:30 pm, 6:45 pm, and 8:00 pm.
Don’t miss this amazing list of performers throughout the Festival.
Kara Lindsay (Newsies) and Kevin Massey (Tarzan)
- January 13
- January 15 through 16
- January 19 through 20
Arielle Jacobs (Aladdin) and Adam Jacobs (Aladdin)
- January 14
- January 17 through 18
- January 21 through 22
Patti Murin (Frozen) and Robert Creighton (The Little Mermaid)
- January 23
- January 25 through 26
- January 29 through 30
- February 2 through 3
Mandy Gonzalez (Aida) and L. Steven Taylor (The Lion King)
- January 24
- January 27 through 28
- January 31 through February 1
- February 4 through 5
Ashley Brown (Mary Poppins) and Michael James Scott (Aladdin)
- February 6
- February 8 through 9
- February 12 through 13
- February 16 through 17
Kissy Simmons (The Lion King) and Josh Strickland (Tarzan)
- February 7
- February 10 through 11
- February 14 through 15
- February 18 through 19
Plus, on February 20, 2023, watch an extended finale featuring Ashley Brown, Josh Strickland, Kissy Simmons and Michael James Scott!
Events are subject to change or cancellation without notice.
DISNEY ON BROADWAY Dining Packages
Are you excited to see one of the performances by the DISNEY ON BROADWAY stars? To guarantee a seat at the performance of your choice, a dining package is the way to go!
Choose from delicious lunch or dinner options at one of 8 table-service restaurants. Each package includes:
- An appetizer, entrée, and dessert or one (1) full buffet (where applicable) plus a nonalcoholic beverage
- One (1) guaranteed seat per person to a DISNEY ON BROADWAY concert held on the same day
The participating restaurants and dining package prices are as follows:
(ages 10 and up)
(ages 3 to 9)
|Akershus Royal Banquet Hall||$74.00||$48.00|
|Coral Reef Restaurant||$69.00||$27.00|
|Garden Grill Restaurant||$66.00||$43.00|
|Le Cellier Steakhouse||$95.00||$36.00|
|Rose and Crown Dining Room||$59.00||$25.00|
|Spice Road Table||$47.00||$20.00|
Advance reservations are highly recommended for the above restaurants and can be made online up to 60 days prior to your visit.
Same-day dining packages are also available at Regal Eagle Smokehouse: Craft Drafts & Barbecue. The price of this package is $35.00 per person and it also includes guaranteed seating to the show.
To check availability, visit the restaurant on the day of your visit.
Art Defying Gravity
Enjoy incredible examples of performing arts showing exceptional strength, agility, and acrobatic ability. These performances take place Saturday through Wednesday during the Festival in the World Showcase Plaza.
Check the My Disney Experience mobile app for showtimes.
In the World Showcase Plaza, stop to enjoy one of the beautiful musical performances happening daily. Featured musicians include:
- Don Black – playing the saxophone
- Victor Espinola – playing the harp
- Dominic Gaudious – playing the didgeridoo
- Nicholas Marks – playing the guitar
Check the My Disney Experience mobile app for more details and daily showtimes.
Art in Performance
Each day, guests have the opportunity to watch works of art come to life and meet the incredible artists behind them. Daily signings and select live performances take place throughout the festival. Check out the full schedule here.
Would you like to learn how to draw a Disney Character? At this festival, you have your chance! Head to the American Gardens Theatre from 12:30 pm to 1:00 pm daily to participate in one of these fun drawing sessions.
One of the following artists leads the experience each day:
- Will Gay
- Lon Smart
- Ron Cohee
- Matthew Dewater
- Brian Blackmore
- Sarah Schmidt
- David Holbrook
- Michael Montgomery
- Alex Maher
- Andy Quiles
Expression Section: A Paint-by-Numbers Mural
Leave your mark on the larger-than-life mural in the Expression Section! Pick up some paint, a brush, and your assigned number. Then, paint a few squares that correspond with your paint color on the huge mural. Over time, the wall is filled with color and the mural is brought to life!
This experience is open from 11:00 am to 5:00 pm but is subject to change or cancellation due to weather.
Kids Chalk Art
Art is meant to be enjoyed by all ages! So, kids can join in the fun too! Kids can come to the World Showcase Plaza each day from 11:00 am to 5:00 pm to create their own chalk art!
Artful Photo Ops
Step into the artwork and say “cheese” with one of several fantastic photo ops available throughout the park. Disney PhotoPass photographers will be available to take your photo in the following locations:
- International Gateway: Luncheon of the Boating Party – Pierre-Auguste Renoir
- The American Adventure: Washington Crossing the Delaware – Emanuel Leutze
- Between Italy Pavilion and Germany Pavilion: Mona Lisa – Leonardo da Vinci
- Between Italy Pavilion and Germany Pavilion: The Scream – Edvard Munch
- Mexico Pavilion: An homage to Frida Kahlo
- Bridge to World Showcase: Peter Pan Storybook
- Italy Pavilion Courtyard: Birth of Venus – Sandro Botticelli
- Bridge to World Showcase: Café Terrace at Night and Sunflowers – Vincent van Gogh
In addition, there are a few new Magic Shots coming to the park. Each of these features Figment, the beloved purple dragon, and the park mascot. Look for these Magic Shots at the park entrance near Spaceship Earth or check with a Disney PhotoPass photographer to see what they have available.
Art All Around You
Figment’s Brush with the Masters
Guests of all ages will love this scavenger hunt around the World Showcase where you help Figment learn about art.
The maps with stickers are available for purchase (while supplies last) for $9.99 plus tax at one of these locations:
- Creations Shop
- Port of Entry
- World Traveler
Once you have your map, search for Figment as he hides inside art inspired by famous pieces at each World Showcase Pavilion. Look for the Figment-themed picture frame and then add the corresponding sticker to the Pavilion on your map.
Once you’ve completed your map, bring it to Disney Traders or World Traveler for a special keepsake.
Characters Around the World
As you stroll around the World Showcase, be on the lookout for familiar Disney friends in each country. You may find the Aristocats, Olaf’s little brothers or even Pascal! How many can you find?
Drawing on Inspiration: Celebrating 50 years of Magic
This exhibit is located near the Creations Shop in World Celebration. It includes incredible depictions of Walt Disney World attractions created by Disney Imagineers.
Chalk Art Galleries
Be sure to stop along the bridge to World Showcase Plaza. It’s here that you will find incredibly talented chalk artists bringing their work to life! From beloved Disney characters to great artwork, it’s hard not to be in awe as you watch them work and bring the magic to life!
The 2023 EPCOT International Festival of the Arts starts this week! Are you ready to experience artful EPCOT?
Are you considering a trip? Having a travel advisor means someone there to have your back in any occurrence. There is no additional cost to you and you have peace of mind knowing that your vacation is in good hands.
Contact your Key to the World Travel® advisor for your next trip, or send us a quote request to get started.