Join Our Team
Join Our Team
Apply to become a part of our team of travel experts!
Key to the World Travel® is looking for highly motivated people with a passion for travel and an inherent love of all things Disney to join our team of experienced travel planners. We’re searching for candidates who possess the knowledge and passion for travel, especially to Disney Destinations, and who can provide the exemplary service that we require of our travel planners (no previous experience required!).
You will be helping to plan magical vacations for travelers all over the world. You’ll be expected to work one-on-one with your clients, take note of their needs and vision for their trip, and create a unique experience that fits their budget. As an expert travel planner, you will organize dining plans, lodging, activities, accommodations, and more so your clients can focus on enjoying their vacation.
You will also be expected to keep track of deals, promotions, and packages to help your clients get the best possible prices.
Our most successful travel planners are highly organized, love interacting with people, and aren’t afraid to take initiative. This position is self-driven, so you’ll be expected to manage yourself and stay on top of your client portfolio.
Set your own hours (full or part time) and work from home. There are no required sales or time minimums, although you do need to be available for your guests when they are traveling.
Our desired qualifications are:
- At least 5 visits to Disney Destinations or if you wish to specialize in another area, at least 5 trips to another destination, with at least one of those in the past 12 months
- Expert-level knowledge of Disney Destinations, Universal Parks & Resorts or at least one other travel niche (such as cruising, Europe, all-inclusives, beach destinations, honeymoons, destination weddings, etc.)
- Highly motivated and organized
- Comfortable with technology and online research
- Active user of social media
- Comfortable with sales and marketing
- Strong communication skills
- Strong customer service skills
If this sounds like you, we invite you to click the link below to start the application process!
Our actively selling members receive a variety of benefits, including:
- Comprehensive training
- One-on-one mentoring
- Ongoing support
- Professional development
- Competitive commission
- Opportunity to earn industry credentials for access to travel discounts